Monday, 25 February 2013

Baristas Versus Businessmen


Experts in espresso and coffee preparation...
White-collar workers skilled in cash generation...
Baristas Versus Businessmen!



Today's Battle is one I've had in mind for a long time.  I've been wanting to do a Versus Battle that depicts the weird divisions people create amongst themselves because of what they do for a living.  Baristas Versus Businessmen seems to sum that up for me; two people at opposite ends of the spectrum, but, ultimately, doing the same thing.

As opposed to today's Battle being planned for a while, today's comic strip was a relatively recent idea.  I was looking over previous Battles the other week &, upon looking at Olympians Versus Cyborgs, the idea for today's strip popped into my head.  It's nice when things work that way. I hope you like it.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Versus Online Store!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

ShareThis