Monday, 21 January 2013

Butchers Versus Vegetarians


Providing fine cuts from cows, sheep and chickens...
They obtain their dinners via less grisly means...
Butchers Versus Vegetarians!



I never got the whole 'meat is murder' thing.

I mean, yes; the industry that produces our meat does need improving & we should always seek to make the whole process as humane as possible...but, it's not murder. 

 It's perfectly natural for us to eat animals-we are, after all, animals ourselves & part of the food-chain.  Nobody complains when a lion eats a gazelle; yet, there are a small (but very vocal) group who insist that it's completely inhumane for us humans to eat other animals.  Which is fairly ridiculous, if you ask me.  It's the natural order of things.

And besides-aren't vegetables & other plants technically living things too?

 Now, before I upset anyone, I would like to point out that I'm not having a go at vegetarians in general; if you don't want to eat meat, that's fine by me & I respect your choices.  What I don't like is when people get militant about these things & try to act with some kind of moral superiority just because of their choice of diet.

So, vegetarians; I'm just ribbing you; no offence meant. 

 Mmm...ribs....

Sorry.

Anyhoo, todays' comic is based on Mermaids Versus Sushi-Chefs from Round 1.  I hope you all enjoy!

And finally, I am once again looking for Battle Suggestions!  If you've got one, you can post it on the 'Suggest a Battle' page up top, or you can find me on Twitter @versuscomicbook, or visit the Facebook Page & post your idea there.  Let me know your ideas, people!

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Visit the Versus Online Store!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

ShareThis