Monday 14 December 2015

Grooms Versus Voice Over Artists


'And coming soon: the much anticipated sequel...'The Honeymoon'.  Rated Eighteen.'



I've launched a new comic, SurrealsVille !
SurrealsVille is a semi-autobiographical, often off-the-wall and always surreal comic, based on random observations I make in my day-to-day life and odd scenarios I find myself in. It's a very similar type of humour to Versus, so, when I say 'semi-autobiographical', don't worry, I'm not going to be making long, drawn out reflections on the tortured life of an artist-it's all fun, silly little cartoons about my life and thoughts.
I'll be trying some new things with this series, both in terms of art styles and how I structure the strips. It's very early days yet, but, I'm having a lot of fun making the comics and I hope you guys will like reading them.
You can follow the offical Facebook page for updates and if you click the 'Use App' button at the top of said page, you'll be taken to Tapastic, where I've uploaded four strips already. Go check them out and if you like them, please consider subscribing to the series on Tapastic, sharing them on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc and letting me know here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive