Monday 26 January 2015

Werewolves Versus Butlers


Alas, he never got the job...

I have a couple of convention appearances coming up!  First off, on March 1st, I'll be attending Geek Central at Komedia in Brighton.


They'll be having their first ever Cosplay competition, retro gaming, tournaments, beta testing as well as signings and other special events.  I'll be there from 11am.

Then on March 7th, my home town of Ipswich is holding Titchy-Con!


They'll have a huge variety of stalls, some celebrity signings and all manner of events going on.  If you're in the area, come down and say hello!

For both these cons, I'll have a selection of Versus postcards, limited edition prints and super limited edition framed prints for sale and possibly some other goodies.  I hope to you there!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive