Monday 12 January 2015

Bartenders Versus Mixologists


Suggested by Luke Parkerson.

Luke-a good friend and manager of my favourite bar in the town I live in-has appeared as the Bartender in Bartenders Versus Drunks and the comic strips based on the Battle.  Even though he is actually a mixologist...well ,anyway he suggested this Battle some time ago and I'd been racking my brains to come up with a decent way of presenting it...hope you like it, Luke!



AbsrdComedy are running their second feature on Versus and you can check it out by hitting the link above. It's a funny website and well worth checking out. 

And, once again, I am looking for Battle suggestions, so, if you have an idea you can let me know in the comments here, or on the official Facebook Page or tweet @versuscomicbook.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive