Monday 1 December 2014

Artists Versus Businessmen


Well, I had a great time at Ipswich Master Con.  The first time my home town has put on a comic convention and the turnout was incredible.  So many people turned up and it was an absolute pleasure to meet all the fans that came to my table.

This table, to be precise.

Thanks to everyone who came and had a chat and to those who bought some of my postcards and prints.  It was so nice to meet you all.  From what I understand, there will be another one and I'll definitely visit again!

Whilst I was there, I did do a couple of quick sketches:
 A Pirate...

...and Batman.


After I finished for the day, I received some photos from a couple of people who bought some of my pieces and they were kind enough to show me how they've displayed them!




Again, thank you so much to everyone who came and saw me-you guys are the best! 

The local press have a photo gallery of the event, which you can check out here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive