Monday 24 November 2014

Fanboys Versus Sports Fans


It's Ipswich Master Con this Saturday and I'll be there with a selection of Versus goodies for sale!


I'll have my high-quality prints, produced by the fine folk at Carbon Creative Arts: I have loads to sell loose, and five framed and signed editions too.  I've also got a small selection of postcards-emphasis on the 'small' though-once they're gone, they're gone!  I'm also raffling off the first ever Versus, Pirates Versus Zombies.  Again, it's framed and signed, so, if you want it, come down and buy a ticket! I may have a couple of other framed editions too, I'm just deciding which ones to have.

If you live in Ipswich, I hope to see you at the convention-it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

And, if you can't make it, remember the prints by Carbon can be bought via their shop-just hit the link below!

Also today, I have some new shirts available at TeePublic-all based on some recent Versus Battles and in colour to boot!




Don't forget, for the first seventy two hours, all three shirts are only £8.25/$14.00 each!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive