Wednesday 3 September 2014

Vets Versus Ringmasters



Four out of five Vets recommend you don't allow your pets to attempt to eat you.

Once again, the lovely folks at Synaesthesia Magazine have featured some work of mine.  You can check out my new (and non-Versus) stuff by clicking the link below-my pieces are on pages nine and eleven and twelve.  Let me know what you think!


And now, some big news...drum roll, please...I have started work as artist for the upcoming Titan Defender Пушка (pronounced 'Pushka') comic book, which is being published by Space Monsters Magazine.  It's early days yet, but I've already got character designs in the bag and am about to begin work on the zero issue.  I'll have more news as things develop, but, in the meantime, I'll leave you with a promo piece I knocked up.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive