Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Versus Round 6: Environmentalists Versus Builders


Protesting against fracking and nuclear reactors...
No job is too big for these construction workers...
Environmentalists Versus Builders!

Suggested by Matthew Labul.

Today's Battle was suggested to me by Matthew Labul, creator of the webcomic series Refugees of Make-Believe.  Go check out his work, you won't be disappointed.

I also have some artwork to share with you all today, based on the time traveling adventures of our resident Super-Intelligent Chimpanzees.  I meant to release these with their respective posters, but, due to time constraints, didn't get round to producing them.  I'll be releasing more when the next Super-Intelligent Chimpanzee time travel Battle comes around as well as making them available in the shop to buy as posters & prints. I thought it'd be fun to just mess around with some ideas & images & I'll be adding a section to the blog where these & other pieces of artwork can be found pretty soon  Let me know what you think!



And today's comic is another based on Baristas Versus Businessmen.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Versus Online Store!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

ShareThis