Monday, 15 April 2013

Bikers Versus Werewolves


Men who live by their own rules!
Monsters who ensure the blood pours!
Bikers Versus Werewolves!



First off, sorry for no update last week; both my fiancee & step-son haven't been very well lately, so I've been playing nursemaid for the last couple of weeks.  As a result, I too came down with whatever nasty bug they had & had to rest up for a bit.  Unfortunately, that meant missing an update & I've also had to push back the next serial-but it should be beginning next week, so thanks for your patience.

Today's Battle came from a rather strange (probably illness-induced) dream I had the other week.  Lately, me & the good lady have been watching 'Sons of Anarchy' & I ended up having a dream where it turned out the characters on the show were all werewolves. Like I said, strange.  However, upon waking up (& after sitting in bed, confused for a little bit), I came up with the idea for today's Battle.

I thought it was a pretty cool idea for a Battle & that it had a nice B-Movie feel to it.  Thus, I played around a bit with the image on Photoshop & attempted to give it the look of a faded, crumpled movie poster which tends to be associated with the genre.  I'm pretty happy with the results & I'll definitely be playing around with the style with future Battles.  Let me know what you think.

Today's comic strip is based on Butchers Versus Vegetarians.  I hope you like it!

I'm looking for Battle suggestions for Round 6, which will start in a few weeks.  You can let me know here, by visiting the 'Suggest a Battle' page up top, or if you're on Facebook, you can visit the official page & post a suggestion there, or you could even Tweet me a suggestion @Versuscomicbook.  Let me know your ideas, people!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Versus Online Store!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

ShareThis